Vacancy: Maintenance Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to work as part of our office team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an office environment.
Job Title: Maintenance Administrator
Location: Queenslie, Glasgow
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Working Pattern: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
Holidays: 20 days plus 8 public holidays
Company Benefits: Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Health Benefits Scheme
Your Role: To support and assist the Business Development Manager and Senior Service Engineer with admin tasks and the day to day duties of the running of our Maintenance Department.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Good planning and organising skills
- Ability to create a good rapport with customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Good Interpersonal abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Positive can do attitude
- Able to carry out verbal and written instructions
- Able to work on own initiative without supervision
- Able to work as part of a team
- Direct Admin support to the Business Development Manager
- Answering any phone calls in regards to the maintenance department
- Managing the maintenance diary and scheduling jobs
- Reacting to the call outs and scheduling within assigned SLA’s
- Liaising with customers to assist in the maintenance contract set up
- Uploading job sheets to Engineers iPads
- Filing job sheets and sending onto customers
- Liaising with the Senior Service Engineer to highlight repairs needed and managing repairs process i.e. chasing quotes, ordering parts and scheduling repairs.
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Preparing paperwork and applying for permits ahead of jobs
- Updating company database
- You may be required to carry out other, reasonable tasks from time to time to enable you to meet the requirements of our business
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please forward your CV to Cheryl@bdacs.com.
Closing date: Friday 4th of May 2018.